Metal Roofing for Burlington, NC & the Surrounding Areas
Installation & Maintenance
Metal roofing has become a popular roofing option for many homeowners throughout Burlington, NC and beyond. While many people choose metal roofing for its aesthetic appeal, it also has a variety of other functions. One of these is that it is less prone to rotting and will not require as much roof maintenance as a traditional shingle roof. Metal roofing is one of the easiest ways to replace your existing roof because it can be installed right over the old one. This saves you time and labor costs. For more information about our metal roofing installation or roof replacement services, please feel free to give All About Roofing Co a call today! While based in Burlington, we're proud to serve residents throughout Eden, Mebane, Reidsville, Gibsonville, Graham, Elon, Browns Summit, Oak Ridge, Hillsborough, and Greensboro, NC.
Of Metal Roofing
When it comes to metal roofing the professionals at All About Roofing Co., LLC have you covered! We understand the importance of a durable and reliable roof for your home or business. So what makes metal roofing so great?
- Longer Lasting: Metal roofs tend to last 2 to 3 times longer than other roofing types. Depending on the type of metal roofing material use, this can be from 40 to 70 years!
- Investment: Investing in a metal roof will save you time and money in the future. With the durability, energy efficiency and life cycle of a metal roof your investment will surely be put to good use.
- Fire Resistant: Metal roofs are non-combustible, making it a reliable option when considering a roof that will hold out against flames. Metal roofs are considered Class A in terms of most resistant to fire. According to UL, a Class A is considered a high degree of fire protection to the roof deck.
- Environmentally Friendly: Metal roof are extremely energy efficient and environmentally friendly. Through heat conduction, when the sun is hitting the roof, this will reduce the need for AC during the day. This in turn will help lower your energy bill.
- Guards Against Any Weather Condition: No fear when lightning strikes, because a metal roof can withstand these blows. When lightning strikes, your metal roof will work against the strike and will not be able to be consumed by flames.
Contact Us For Corrugated Metal Roofing and Standing Seam Metal Roof Services!
As a trusted and experienced metal roofing contractor, All About Roofing Co., LLC is proud to offer unique options for your metal roof installation project.
Corrugated Metal Roofing: Made out of aluminum or galvanized steel, these corrugated metal roofing panels are designed to be round and wavy. Once formed, the panels are finished with a weather-resistant coating to further protect the base layer of metal on your roof.
Standing Seam: Designed as a concealed fastener metal panel system, a standing seam metal roof features vertical separators and a larger flat area between each piece.
If you’re interested in learning more about our corrugated metal roofing or standing seam metal roof services, don’t hesitate to contact one of our friendly professionals. Contact an All About Roofing Co., LLC representative today to get a roof estimate on our metal roofing options!