Roof Inspections for Burlington, NC & the Surrounding Areas
"*" indicates required fields
Allow Our Team
To Inspect Your Roof!
If you have ever experienced the stress and expense of replacing your North Carolina roof, the last thing you want to do is have to pay for repair jobs down the line. At All About Roofing Co., LLC, our roofing contractors offer North Carolina homeowners long-lasting roof repairs and quality roof replacements with our proven industry-leading installation process. In addition to our roofing services, we are also proud to utilize high-quality Roof Maxx products to further protect your home and family.
This process is what makes our roofs tougher than many others. It results in roofing systems that will last longer and provide protection for your home for years beyond standard roof installations. Our roofers can provide you with a thorough 21-point roof inspection that will help determine the condition of your current roof. Through our roof inspection process, our roofing contractors will be able to develop a solution to best meet the needs of your shingle or metal roofing system. Beyond just roof inspections, we can also assist you with chimney, attic, and gutter inspection! To schedule your appointment, please feel free to contact us today! We're proud to serve clients throughout the Chapel Hill, Burlington, Eden, Mebane, Reidsville, Gibsonville, Graham, Elon, Browns Summit, Oak Ridge, Hillsborough, and Greensboro, NC areas.
Includes each of the following checks and procedures:
- Proper shingle overhangs at gutters, and eves.
- Measure for and calculate for proper attic ventilation.
- Inspect attic intake vents for blockage.
- Interior attic inspection for moisture or dry rot.
- Inspect attic insulation for proper R-Value.
- Inspect all valleys for proper installation, crack, or deterioration.
- Inspect all metal stacks for proper installation and trust.
- Inspect chimney, flashing, crowns, and caps.
- Check gutters and downspouts for blockage.
- Inspect fasten method used from original installation.
- Inspect flashings at all walls.
- Check for loose shingles.
- Check for sealants, present and/or adhesion.
- Inspect all pipe flashings for cracks.
- Check fascia board for damage or rot.
- Inspect all attic vents for holes or cracks or deterioration.
- Check to see if shingles are curled, brittle, or deteriorated.